By Steven J. Zaloga
Read Online or Download ZSU-23-4 Shilka & Soviet Air Defense Gun Vehicles PDF
Best nonfiction_14 books
This can be the second one sequence of Warpaint. This sequence was once just like the 1st, yet integrated color illustrations and lined a much broader diversity of plane varieties. The sequence specializes in army airplane from the second one international struggle onwards, with an emphasis at the markings carried. each one ebook incorporates a concise written background of the topic lined, illustrated with color and b+w photos - including color profiles and color multi-view drawings.
Fall-induced hip fracture is a pandemic healthiness threat between aged humans. This ebook offers an image-based multilevel modeling method of realizing the biomechanics thinking about fall-induced hip fracture. by means of hierarchically integrating a body-level dynamics version, a femur-level finite aspect version, and an area bone failure version, the biomechanics process is ready to simulate all phases in sideways falls and to include all biomechanical variables affecting hip fracture.
This booklet gains cutting-edge study on singularities in geometry, topology, foliations and dynamics and offers an summary of the present country of singularity idea in those settings. Singularity thought is on the crossroad of varied branches of arithmetic and technological know-how ordinarily. in recent times there were impressive advancements, either within the thought itself and in its family with different components.
This e-book studies at the most modern advances in and purposes of memristors, memristive units and platforms. It gathers 20 contributed chapters via topic specialists, together with pioneers within the box similar to Leon Chua (UC Berkeley, united states) and R. S. Williams (HP Labs, USA), who're really expert within the numerous issues addressed during this publication, and covers extensive parts of memristors and memristive units similar to: memristor emulators, oscillators, chaotic and hyperchaotic memristive platforms, keep watch over of memristive structures, memristor-based min-max circuits, canonic memristors, memristive-based neuromorphic purposes, implementation of memristor-based chaotic oscillators, inverse memristors, linear memristor units, behind schedule memristive platforms, flux-controlled memristive emulators, and so forth.
- The Foreign Office, Commerce and British Foreign Policy in the Twentieth Century
- Scott's Forgotten Surgeon: Dr. Reginald Koettlitz, Polar Explorer by Aubrey A. Jones (14-Nov-2011) Paperback
- Manuel de linguistique romane
- Life Narratives and Youth Culture: Representation, Agency and Participation (Studies in Childhood and Youth)
- The Palace of Nestor at Pylos in western Messenia: Volume II. The Frescoes
- Modelling Approaches to Understand Salinity Variations in a Highly Dynamic Tidal River: The Case of the Shatt al-Arab River
Extra info for ZSU-23-4 Shilka & Soviet Air Defense Gun Vehicles
47. J. Carbon nano tubes: Present and future commercial applications. Science 339, 535, 2013. 48. P. Scalable method for the reductive dissolution, purification, and separation of single-walled carbon nanotubes. ACS. Nano. 6, 54, 2012. 49. G. Conductance-controlled point functionalization of singlewalled carbon nanotubes. Science 315, 77, 2007. 50. R. Chemistry and Physics of Carbon; Dekker, New York, 2001. 51. Kinoshita, K. Carbon, Electrochemical and Physicochemical Properties, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1988.
Pei, Q. Intrinsically stretchable polymer light-emitting devices using carbon nanotube-polymer composite electrodes. Adv. Mater. 23, 3989, 2011. 34. , Xie, S. Highly stretchable, integrated supercapacitors based on single-walled carbon nanotube films with continuous reticulate architecture. Adv. Mater. 25, 1058, 2013. 35. L. Flexible, stretchable, transparent conducting films made from superaligned carbon nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 885, 2010. 36. A. Ultrathin films of single-walled carbon nanotubes for electronics and sensors: a review of fundamental and applied aspects.
Acta 52, 2153, 2007. 79. P. Metal hexacyanoferrate network synthe sized inside polymer matrix for electrochemical capacitors. J. Power. Sources 173, 829, 2007. 80. , Principles and applications of electrochemical capaci tors. Electrochim. Acta 45, 2483, 2000. 81. T. Multilayered nanoarchitecture of graphene nanosheets and polypyrrole nanowires for high performance supercapacitor electrodes. Chem. Mater. 22, 5667, 2010. 82. B. Manganese oxide embedded poly pyrrole nanocomposites for electrochemical supercapacitor.