By Roman Joswik, Gennady E. Zaikov, A. K. Haghi
This quantity incorporates a choice of topical chapters that advertise interdisciplinary ways to organic platforms, concentrating on basic and suitable connections among chemistry and existence. incorporated are reviews and experiments in addition to invited lectures and notes by means of sought after leaders on a wide selection of themes in biology and biochemistry. by way of describing the complementary nature of chemistry and biology, the e-book offers the organic strategies in specified chemical phrases, delivering a desirable check out the rising box of chemical biology.
Read or Download Life chemistry research : biological systems PDF
Best chemistry books
The swiftly burgeoning study of the prior twenty years on agonist-antagonist analgesics and opioid receptors makes this exhaustive evaluate of opioid anal gesics really correct and well timed. After an introductory bankruptcy the extra 12 chapters start logically with morphine and congeners (4- epoxymorphinans) and finish with opioid receptors.
- Frontiers of Solid State Chemistry: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solid State Chemistry in China Held in Changchun, China 9 - 12 August 2002
- Cosmic Chemistry
- Nanoparticles and the environment (Reviews in mineralogy and geochemistry)
- Amino Acids and Serum Proteins (Advances in Chemistry 044)
- Evaporation - Combustion of Fuels
- Bioactive Natural Products (Part C): Volume 22
Extra resources for Life chemistry research : biological systems
Potential antibacterial and antifungal activity of Achyranthes aspera L. Recent Res. Sci. and Tech. 2011, 3(4), 53–57. 22. ; Acorus calamus: An overview. J. Med. Plants Res. 2010, 4(25), 2740–2745. 23. Subha, T. ; Topical therapy of 1-2, 4, 5 trimethoxy phenyl 1’ methoxypropionaldehyde in experimental Tinea pedis in Wistar rats. Biol. Med. 2011, 3(2), 81–85. 24. ) Correa (Rutaceae) leaf extract on dermatophytes Asian Pac. J. Trop. Biomed. 2011, 1(4), 309–312. 25. Sharma, P. ; A review on bael tree.
Decruse, S. ; and Radha, R. ; Conservation of medicinal plants of Western Ghats, India and its sustainable utilization through in vitro technology. In vitro Cell Dev. Biol. Plant, 2011, 47, 110–122. © 2015 by Apple Academic Press, Inc. 38 Life Chemistry Research: Biological Systems 14. Roa, R. ; Invasive alien weeds of the Western Ghats: Taxonomy and Distribution–Chapter. 12. In Bhatt, J. , Singh, J. , Singh, S. , Tripathi, R. , Kohli, R. K. ) Invasive Alien Plants an Ecological Appraisal for the Indian Subcontinent; CABI Publishers, 2012.
25. Sharma, P. ; A review on bael tree. Nat. Prod. Rad. 2007, 6, 171–178. 26. ; and Mishrra, D. ). Corr. Ind. J. Exp. Biol. 2009, 47, 849–861. 27. Mosunmola, O. ; RamotaRemi, R. ; Abayomi, B. ; Olaosebikan, M. ; Susceptibility of dermatophytes to Aloe vera juices using agar diffusion and broth dilution techniques. Am. J. Res. Comm. 2013, 1(8), 53–62. 28. ; Sampath Kumar, K. ; Aloe vera: The miracle plant its medicinal and traditional uses in India. J. Pharmacog. Phytochem. 2012, 1(4), 118–124. 29.