By Xue-Cheng Tai, Knut-Andreas Lie, Tony F. Chan, Stanley Osher
This publication publishes a set of unique clinical learn articles that deal with the state-of-art in utilizing partial differential equations for picture and sign processing. the themes lined during this publication comprise: point set equipment for snapshot segmentation and development, denoising suggestions, electronic snapshot inpainting, picture dejittering, snapshot registration, and quickly numerical algorithms for fixing those difficulties. The booklet is acceptable for readers operating with computing device imaginative and prescient and visualization, photo and sign processing, in addition to scientific imaging and numerical arithmetic. The partial differential equations used for various difficulties mentioned during this continuing offer a few wealthy study subject matters for individuals operating with mathematical research and numerical simulations. This quantity collects new advancements during this box and issues to the most recent literature effects. it really is strong source for individuals engaged on comparable difficulties in addition to for those who are new during this box.
Read or Download Image processing based on partial differential equations: proceedings of the International Conference on PDE-Based Image Processing and Related Inverse Problems, CMA, Oslo, August 8-12, 2005 PDF
Best mathematics books
This is often the main finished survey of the mathematical lifetime of the mythical Paul Erd? s, essentially the most flexible and prolific mathematicians of our time. For the 1st time, the entire major components of Erd? s' study are coated in one undertaking. due to overwhelming reaction from the mathematical group, the undertaking now occupies over 900 pages, prepared into volumes.
- MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications (1st Edition)
- Writings of the Revolution: Selected Readings on Software Engineering
- Theory of Linear Operators in Hilbert Space
- Seminaire D'algebre Paul Dubreil Et Marie-paule Malliavin
- Stochastic Processes and their Applications: in Mathematics and Physics
- Stationarity and Convergence in Reduce-Or-Retreat Minimization
Extra resources for Image processing based on partial differential equations: proceedings of the International Conference on PDE-Based Image Processing and Related Inverse Problems, CMA, Oslo, August 8-12, 2005
Signal Processing VI, Theories and Applications, pages 1283–1286, 1992. 16. A. Kokaram, P. M. B. Roosmalen, P. Rayner, and J. Biemond. Line registration of jittered video. IEEE Int’l Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, pages 2553–2556, 1997. 17. Y. Meyer. Oscillating Patterns in Image Processing and Nonlinear Evolution Equations: The Fifteenth Dean Jacqueline B. Lewis Memorial Lectures, volume 22 of University Lecture Series. AMS, Providence, 2001. Image Dejittering Based on Slicing Moments 55 18.
9. T. F. Chan, J. Shen, and L. Vese. Variational PDE models in image processing. Notices Amer. Math. , 50:14–26, 2003. 10. I. Daubechies. Ten lectures on wavelets. SIAM, Philadelphia, 1992. 11. G. B. Folland. Real Analysis - Modern Techniques and Their Applications. , second edition, 1999. 12. S. Geman and D. Geman. Stochastic relaxation, Gibbs distributions, and the Bayesian restoration of images. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. , 6:721–741, 1984. 13. E. Giusti. Minimal Surfaces and Functions of Bounded Variation.
National Univ. of Singapore, 2003. 25. P. Perona and J. Malik, Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diﬀusion, IEEE T PATTERN ANAL. 12: (7), July, 1990, pp629-639. 26. L. Rudin, S. Osher and E. Fatemi, Nonlinear Total Variation Based Noise Removal Algorithms, Physica D, Vol 60(1992), pp. 259-268. F. -M. Zhou, T. Zhou 27. L. Starck, M. Elad and D. Donoho. Image Decomposition via the Combination of Sparse Representations and a Variational Approach. to appear in the IEEE Trans. Image Processing.