By Yefim Gordon, Dmitriy Komissarov
The IL-28 entered provider with the USSR Air strength in 1950 and has frequently been dubbed The Russian Canberra. It served with the airforces of Egypt, China, Czechoslovakia and Poland, as well as the USSR. this is often an in-depth examine of this long-serving mild bomber RAPIDили
Read Online or Download Ilyushin Il-28 Beagle: Light Attack Bomber PDF
Similar aerospace books
On course Profile No three: BAe Hawk in all over the world carrier КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Название: on track Profile No three: BAe Hawk in around the globe ServiceАвтор: Neil RobinsonИздательство: The Aviation WorkshopISBN: 1904643027Год: 2003Страниц: 39Формат: PDF в RARРазмер: five. 06МБЯзык: английскийOn aim Profiles are designed to enrich your latest camouflage and markings reference fabric.
The following nice bounce for jet propulsion can be to power-sustained, effective flight during the surroundings. "Hypersonic Airbreathing Propulsion provides the 1st entire, unified creation to all parts of the scramjet engine that might make this feat attainable. The textual content emphasizes primary ideas, guiding thoughts, analytical derivations, and numerical examples having transparent, invaluable, insightful effects.
This e-book is largely a brand new variation, revised and augmented through result of the decade, of the paintings of an analogous name released in 1968 by means of ``Nauka. '' it truly is dedicated to mathematical questions of fuel dynamics. themes lined comprise Foundations of the idea of platforms of Quasilinear Equations of Hyperbolic variety in self reliant Variables; Classical and Generalized strategies of One-Dimensional fuel Dynamics; distinction equipment for fixing the Equations of gasoline Dynamics; and Generalized ideas of structures of Quasilinear Equations of Hyperbolic sort.
- Panavia Tornado (Crowood Aviation Series)
- Dynamics of Reactive Systems Part I: Flames; Part II: Heterogeneous Combustion and Applications (Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics)
- US Army Aircraft Since 1947
- Attacker, Swift, and Scimitar (v. 7)
- Mi-24 Hind in Action - Aircraft No. 83
- B-52 Stratofortress in action - Aircraft No. 130
Additional resources for Ilyushin Il-28 Beagle: Light Attack Bomber
Kg (lb) In ternal fuel load. kg (lb) Fuel load wi th tip tanks. kg (Ib ) Pavload , kg (l b ): normal . • maximum Top speed (wit h tip tanks). 280 ft) - - - - - - Landing speed. km/h (kt) Rate of climb. 000 m Cli mb time. 000 m Serv ice ceiling. m ( ft) Maximum range with tip tanks and one 45-36Al'vIV torpedo. km (miles) Endurance with tip tanks and o ne 45-36AMV torped o. km (miles) Take-off run. unassi sted . a. a. Ta ke-off run with JATO bottles. m (It) Ta ke-o ff d istance. una ssisted. m ( rt ) lUI.
Ration of new wings would incur major technological problems. Hence development of the Il-28S was abando ned - a decision later proved co rrect by the chief co mpetito r's negative experience. The Tupol~v 0 KB had achieved sca nt success with the experimental 7 Some sources cla im the I1 -2SN was o utwa rd ly identi cal to the sta nda rd bomber. 'aircraft 82" (Tu-82) swept-wing tactical bomber (which. incide nta lly. closely resembled the would-be II-28S). I1-28RlVI experimental tactical reconnaissance aircraft Meanwhile.
280) lUI. 6 16) t 945 (3. 875 (6. -18'.. a. 624) 660 (2. a. a. a. a . a . TH E March 1952 - a tigh t sched u le which p roved impossible to mainta in . The unseriall ed I1-28 R M pro totype (c/n 520037 14) first flew o n 17 February 1952. but the manu fa cturer's flight tests were not com pleted until 12 Ap ril (the test report was signed o n 29 April); thus the State acceptance tria ls did not com mence until 10 July. The tria ls were du ly completed o n 15 January 195 3. The I1-28R M featured the latest version of the intended powerplant - the VK -5E (ekonomichnyy fuel-efficient), incorporating additional measures aimed at reducing the SFC.